Saturday, March 22, 2008

So....its 4:46AM

Well, yeah the title says it all. Great time for me to pick my first post here, but I'm going to keep this short and sweet. First of all, to explain why I'm up, I just came back from a Vietnamese Stations of the Cross that some LOGgers went to (Kirs, Erwin and Julian to name a couple) and also had some delicious pho at Pho Hua, which I highly recommend. To get a little serious for a bit, I thought it was a great experience. Rarely do people get to experience their religion from a different culture's perspective, but this gave us that chance. It was definitely inspiring. They simulate a burial ceremony for Jesus, even put a statue of Jesus in a tomb on display. One of those "wow" moments, real talk. Also, Father John Francis is a pop star to that community, he sang a solo and was the MC. Great night indeed.

With that out of the way, I just wanted to wish everyone a relaxing and peaceful Spring Break. I'm sure all you guys regulated on finals, no doubt. Have a great Easter and I hope to see you guys soon. Praying for you.

3 comments:

krystle diane said...

thanks for sharing! =)

hope finals went well for you and that you're enjoying your break

gerard q said...

ray, i reserved my first comment for your first post.

yeayuhhhh.

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

I took Japanese women. Impressed.
Please link.
http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/
http://vegetablesoupdiet.blogspot.com/